Longwoods 2008 - Ride Request

  • bdemajor1812
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      As my usual sources of transportation are not available, and I am (once
      again) in need of a ride to Longwoods. If anyone can help it would be
      most appreciated.

      I am living in Brampton on Main Street (Hurontario/Hwy 10).
      Unfortunately I will be filling in for a vacationing co-worker, so may
      not be able to leave early. I find it better to contact me directly
      rather than through this site or Yahoo:

      jeverett@...

      Thanks,
      R. Jason Everett