dollar bills

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 1999
      From: DM Carpenter <viking04@...>

      And anyone that thinks that it ends in two days, I will gladly give you
      99 Dollar bills for your single $100 bill. *G*
      (For Bro. Lozon and other Canadian types, that is money without birds,
      trees and bears on it. hehe)
      Canadian translation:

      I will gladly give you $148.50 for your single $150.00 bill. *eh*
      (For Bro. Lozon and the other Canadian types, that is money
      that you can get confused with in a dark and dingie pub as it
      is all green and dull, instead of knowing to give the bar maid
      only a purple bill if you have been drinking too much and expect a "Loonie" or "Toonie" for change. Har har)