Re: Fwd: nco school & MEMORIAL Parade

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 3:07 PM
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "John Harris" <jharris@...> wrote:
      > Peter,
      > If you are still the designated RSM of the Battalion, why not show
      > some initative and corral the various NCO's yourself?

      John

      AaaaH! I thought you'd never ask! Didn't want to put myself forward.

      Perhaps I'll take a tally at the NCO School of wxpected numbers and
      then, Sunday morning, find the canadian Forces "jolly green" with the
      largest number of gold rings on his or her sleeve to report to.

      Unless someone else has a better idea! Bueller? Bueller?

      Monahan, SM