Details? Ceremony at Fort York on April 27th?

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
      Good day list!

      I understand that on the Sunday following the Officer/NCO School at
      Fort York, there is a memorial ceremony, etc.

      Is there any details, timings, etc.

      That would all be helpful in trying to gain some support from amongst
      our soldiers.

      I remain, your servant,

      Tom Fournier, Captain
      41st Regiment of Foot
    • Craig Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
        Tom et al...

        The ceremony starts at about 1400 but you'll probably want to show up
        around 10:00 to go through a rehearsal.

        Craig Williams