1812 Event Coming Up-April 26-27

  • wbuchinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      Just a quick invite as our event fast approaches,

      For all who would like to get out and get back into their gear early-
      the Lyon Farm & Village is hosting their War of 1812 & Fur Trade event
      this year April 25-27, 2008 in Yorkville, IL. Please see out website
      at WWW.KCHS.US for information and images.

      Already registered are British regulars, artillery and militia, US
      regulars, artillery and militia, sutlers and demonstrators.

      C'mon out and join the fun. Lyon Farm is between Routes 126 and 34 on
      Route 71 in Yorkkville, IL. Two battles daily, fashion shows and
      drillings make this an event not to miss. Email for more information
      at anteekguy97@... and to register as well.

      Thanks for your ear,
      Bill Buchinger
      Event Coordinator