Re: [War Of 1812] New TV movie

  • suthren@magma.ca
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
      Yeah, it was. Only they really ought to remove the tablecloth before serving the port. AND keep the decanter on the table.....etc. etc. (grumble, grumble)

      Vic
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
        Has anyone been watching the new HBO series, John Adams?

        We get it on "The Movie Network" on the Rogers network in Ontario.

        Tom
      • Bob Dorian
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
          And let the surgeon operate on other people & NOT on himself!

          Bob Dorian
          Surgeon 14 LD

          suthren@... wrote:
          Yeah, it was. Only they really ought to remove the tablecloth before serving the port. AND keep the decanter on the table.....etc. etc. (grumble, grumble)

          Vic

          > Now, if only they'd do another 'Hornblower'.....
          >
          > Vic Suthren

        • Tom Hurlbut
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4, 2008
            I'm going to have to wait until it gets to the History Network..
            Has anyone been watching the new HBO series, John Adams?

            We get it on "The Movie Network" on the Rogers network in Ontario.

            Tom

          • Charlie
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 7, 2008
              Yes, much more surgery & materia medica please! Better yet, let me!!