Re: [War Of 1812] New TV movie

  • suthren@magma.ca
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
      Now, if only they'd do another 'Hornblower'.....

      Vic Suthren
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
        AMEN!
        Ray

        On 3-Apr-08, at 3:39 PM, <suthren@...> wrote:

        > Now, if only they'd do another 'Hornblower'.....
        >
        > Vic Suthren

      • Iain Burns
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
          Either would be nice, but frankly I'd rather see another in the "Master and Commander" series....

          So much better researched and done, eh?

          Aye,
          Iain

        • suthren@magma.ca
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
            Yeah, it was. Only they really ought to remove the tablecloth before serving the port. AND keep the decanter on the table.....etc. etc. (grumble, grumble)

            Vic

            > Now, if only they'd do another 'Hornblower'.....
            >
            > Vic Suthren

          • Tom Fournier
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
              Has anyone been watching the new HBO series, John Adams?

              We get it on "The Movie Network" on the Rogers network in Ontario.

              Tom
            • Bob Dorian
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 3, 2008
                And let the surgeon operate on other people & NOT on himself!

                Bob Dorian
                Surgeon 14 LD

                suthren@... wrote:
                Yeah, it was. Only they really ought to remove the tablecloth before serving the port. AND keep the decanter on the table.....etc. etc. (grumble, grumble)

                Vic

                > Now, if only they'd do another 'Hornblower'.....
                >
                > Vic Suthren

              • Tom Hurlbut
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 4, 2008
                  I'm going to have to wait until it gets to the History Network..
                  Has anyone been watching the new HBO series, John Adams?

                  We get it on "The Movie Network" on the Rogers network in Ontario.

                  Tom

                • Charlie
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 7, 2008
                    Yes, much more surgery & materia medica please! Better yet, let me!!