Event in Kingston NY May 31 2008

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 11:42 AM
      Esteemed List [and L2 as well... ;>)]

      I received the following a short time ago:

      Hello,
      The Senate House in Kingston NY is going to be hosting "President
      Madison" on May 31st. I would love to get in touch with anyone in the
      Mid-Hudson who might be interested in attending. Do you know of anyone
      you can put me in touch with?
      Thank you in advance,
      Dawn Elliott
      Board member, Friends of Senate House

      Dawn can be contacted at: Dawn Elliott <sprigens[at]yahoo.com>

      Jim Yaworsky
      Moderator