Cutlass

  • todanieloconnell@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      I have two NEW reproduction Cutlass w/scabbards for sale:

      $110 each.

      Daniel O'Connell
      Click here for a free directory of employee development and training solutions.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/REAK6aAWlAshv0qrEirGHCZVzVP95bYyL0T7xA1OREyuACQWy9HBqQ/
    • John Ogden
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
        Images?

        On 4/3/08, todanieloconnell@... <todanieloconnell@...> wrote:

        > I have two NEW reproduction Cutlass w/scabbards for sale:
        >
        > $110 each.
        >
        > Daniel O'Connell
        > Click here for a free directory of employee development and training
        > solutions.
        >
        > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/REAK6aAWlAshv0qrEirGHCZVzVP95bYyL0T7xA1OREyuACQWy9HBqQ/
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > War of 1812 Living History:
        > A wide-ranging information exchange
        > for all participants and supporters

        > Crown Forces Unit Listing:
        > http://1812crownforces.tripod.com
        > American Forces Unit Listing
        > http://usforces1812.tripod.com
        >
        > WAR OF 1812 EVENTS LIST:

        John J. Ogden
        Hanley School of Law
        Duquesne University
        Class of 2011

        Madison, June 20, 1785

      • Dale Kidd
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
          I seem unable to access that website. Could you be so kind as to email
          me the details/images? I'm in the market for an 1804 RN cutlass. Thanks.

          Dale

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "todanieloconnell@..."