Re: [War Of 1812] Waterloo 1990

  • Peter Catley
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      C'mon its Belgium!

      There have been events there every year since 1995 and this one will
      be my 12th in a row, its good every year, we now camp in Hougoumont
      and defend the Great North Gate on the Saturday and fight through
      Plancenoit village to Le Caillou on the Sunday. We are averaging about
      1500 to 2000 fighting troops each year. There are less of the Marchees
      bands now but I guess they will return in 2015. The one thing that
      hasn't changed? The French still don't know how they lost.

      Cheers

      P**