Battle of Hampton registration on line

  • vastatenavy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Deal List,
      We are pleased to announce the registration form for the "Battle of
      Hampton", Virginia, on June 14, at Endview Plantation, is available on
      their web site. Please follow the link below:

      http://www.endview.org/calendar2.html

      Once there, click on "click here" for further information concerning
      the event on June 14. From there you can open up the registration form.
      Please fill it out and mail to the address indicated on the form. If
      you send it directly to Endview I may not see it in time so please mail
      to the address on the registration form.

      We hope to have a good turnout the first year of this event so that we
      can build towards a larger event by the time of the bicentennial.

      Thanks for your time,

      Rob Friar, Fort Norfolk Garrison 1812-1815