Re: War of 1812 Discussion Sites

  • Easeufe@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 1999
      In a message dated 12/28/99 4:38:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      lheidebrecht@... writes:

      << Yes, a good group on the field from what I have seen. Recon? Surely you
      mean recce, our term for reconnaissance? Thats what I reckon.:^)
      Len,
      -

      >From: "Scott Jeznach"
      >
      ><snip> ... One day, even the non-believers will recognize our presence as we
      >become a force to be reconned with.

      I read this stuff late at night and I reckon that Scott meant to say
      "reckoned with" instead of "reconned with". I reckon the recon/recce would
      be accomplished better by the light-bobs or Rifles.

      Ed
      Lcpl/RM