Re: [War Of 1812] Re: flashguard question

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 25, 2008
      Absolutely Chris, for all practical purposes the discussion is over but I
      have never been one to say I agree with somethjing I don't just because it goes
      against the mainstream, hence my postings. If you think it worthwhile I will
      happily continue the discussion off-list.

      Kindest regards,

      Tim

      Timothy Pickles