Jim's Insight

  • Paul W. Schulz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 1999
      Jim,
      Thanks for putting a complicated question in to perspectives that I
      think every one can live with. You have a talent for taking two sides of a
      discussion and both reaffirming them and debunking them at the same time,
      you should be a lawyer or something like that when you grow up. Seriously it
      is a valuable talent and we will all benefit from it as our list moderator.
      As far as Rob's attempt at the same thing.....no need to change the
      sport Rob we're still keeping the cup safe hear in Detroit.
      Paul W. Schulz
      4th US Rt. of Inf
      Snelling's Co.