Perth Military Establishment

  • IX Regiment
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 1999
      I've been contacted by a Canadian lady researching an ancestor who
      served with IX Regiment and then emigrated to Canada in about 1832.

      She has found him (James Bowles, Drummer) in the National Archives and I
      wondered if he might be listed among the records of the Perth Military
      establishment, how could she contact them please.

      Thanks for your help.

      P**
      --
      IX Regiment