Stoney Creek registration

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008
      Hello all,

      Sue Ramsay at Battlefield House has asked if I would pass on the
      following information. Not being a "computer-guy" I will try to
      explain this as best I can.

      In a recent conversation with Sue , she informed me that there has
      been some problems with the online registration resulting from
      someone trying to either "attach" to the link or cut and paste the page.
      This had screwed the on-line registration up. The IT guy for BH says
      that it should be fixed if not already then shortly, but also asks
      that folks don't try lift the info from the web as it apparently
      doesn't work for anyone. Just fill out your registration there on-line.

      Thanks,

      Craig
    • Rick Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008
        List,
        To add to Craig's posting, we are asking that everyone register for
        Stoney Creek individually, as we have always done in the past.

        Rick Peterson