Re: [War Of 1812] Re: Setting the record straight...

  • Gordon Deans
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 8, 2008
      I am also sorry to see the disrespect and hostility shown to Sue, one
      of our most respected members of our community. Without civility
      there can be no commerce. Without commerce there can be no community.

      I am further dismayed by the number of these bitter and twisted
      individuals who seem to be drawn to our community. I second Dale's
      suggestion that the offending individual be "banned" from our
      community in all the ways that are implied by that term. Life is too
      short to waste any time on their dramas and hallucinations.

      Webmasters can and do identify offensive email sources every day of
      the week.

      Gord Deans