Re: [War Of 1812] Susan

  • JGIL1812@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2008
      In a message dated 3/8/2008 11:54:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      dancingbobd@... writes:

      <<Sue,

      While not part of the Crown Forces, I too must state that you are every bit
      the lady and a sterling example of what a sutler should be!

      YMH&OS,

      Bob Dorian
      US Engineer
      Independence, MO

      Bob,

      Indeed she is.

      I have bought many items from her and she has taken orders from me and
      always delivered with a smile on her face. Living far away from the center of
      action as I do, I can always count on Sue to either have what I am looking for
      or be able to get it from one of her suppliers. She is always the first stop
      on my agenda when ever I get back east. Simply said, she is one of the finest
      persons and sutlers I have ever know!

      Sincerely,
      JG/RE