Re: [1812_ProgressiveCampaigner] Re: Setting the record straight, in self defense (long -- sorry!)

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      I'd like to echo Mr. Flowers and Mr. Monahan in their support of Sue
      and general condemnation of the actions of UCH, whoever they are.
      It is one thing to stand up and make constructive criticism , or
      advocate for change but this is obviously the work of someone who
      hasn't left the highschool bathroom politics behind. Gossip, rumour
      and invective, nothing more.

      Craig Williams

      Craig Williams_,_._,___