Re: Event Dates, was:North Point, MD

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
      Can anyone tell me the date for the Defenders Day event at North Point
      this year? The web site seems to be down
      (http://www.battlenorthpoint.org/)

      thanks,
      ian johns
      3rd Reg't of Foote (The Buffs)

      Event Dates are listed on a website for the benefit and courtesy of
      Warof1812 List members at;
      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/

      As long as dates are sent in and posted, then they will be there.

      Listed on that site as well are dates from past years all the way
      back to 1999.

      Dave Westhouse.
    • DONNA Moore

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 9, 2008
          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "ianjohns08060" <ianjohns@...> wrote:

          > Can anyone tell me the date for the Defenders Day event at North
          Point
          > this year? The web site seems to be down
          > (http://www.battlenorthpoint.org/)

          The battlenorthpoint.org web site came back up Saturday night.

          The site went down Thursday, when the web hosting service's server on
          which it lived experienced unrecoverable hardware failure. Sorry for
          any confusion this outage may have caused about the event date.

          As noted by some, the 'Defenders Day at North Point' event date is
          Sunday, August 31st, 2008. The web site has information on
          registration, schedules, amenities, contacts, etc.

          webmaster, www.battlenorthpoint.org