Re: [War Of 1812] North Point, MD

  • Steve Abolt
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
      Spike,

      Wrong dates for McHenry. They are Sept 12-14. The
      Grand Tactical is the following week Sept 19-21. Ed
      Seufert should know the North Point dates.

      All the best,
      S.

      --- spikeyj <spikeyj@...> wrote:

      > Battle of North Point, September 2
      >
      > Star-Spangled Banner Weekend, September 7-9
      >
      > Spike Y Jones

      Cottonbalers, By God!

      visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Iain Burns
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
        Actually, Gentlemen, if you look down near the bottom of this email, you
        will see a link called "war of 1812 Events List"... both events, and lots
        more, are listed there...

        Aye,

        Iain

        From: Steve Abolt <sacbg7@...>
        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [War Of 1812] North Point, MD
        Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 05:44:33 -0800 (PST)

        Spike,

        --- spikeyj <spikeyj@...> wrote:

        >Battle of North Point, September 2
        >
        >Star-Spangled Banner Weekend, September 7-9
        >
        >Spike Y Jones

        Cottonbalers, By God!

        visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Dave Westhouse
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
          Can anyone tell me the date for the Defenders Day event at North Point
          this year? The web site seems to be down
          (http://www.battlenorthpoint.org/)

          thanks,
          ian johns
          3rd Reg't of Foote (The Buffs)

          Event Dates are listed on a website for the benefit and courtesy of
          Warof1812 List members at;
          http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/

          As long as dates are sent in and posted, then they will be there.

          Listed on that site as well are dates from past years all the way
          back to 1999.

          Dave Westhouse.
        • DONNA Moore

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 9, 2008
              --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "ianjohns08060" <ianjohns@...> wrote:

              > Can anyone tell me the date for the Defenders Day event at North
              Point
              > this year? The web site seems to be down
              > (http://www.battlenorthpoint.org/)

              The battlenorthpoint.org web site came back up Saturday night.

              The site went down Thursday, when the web hosting service's server on
              which it lived experienced unrecoverable hardware failure. Sorry for
              any confusion this outage may have caused about the event date.

              As noted by some, the 'Defenders Day at North Point' event date is
              Sunday, August 31st, 2008. The web site has information on
              registration, schedules, amenities, contacts, etc.

              webmaster, www.battlenorthpoint.org