Re: Belated St. David's Day!!!

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 3:41 AM
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Fournier" <tom4141fournier@...>
      wrote:

      Dydd Gwyl Dewi Dedwydd!

      Funny, you don't look Welsh!

      All the best to those who are Welsh and those who wish they were.
      Capt. Hobbes, if you're reading this, please do bring us back a leek or
      three!
    • Tom Fournier
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 5:44 AM
        Ah ha but it all ties together!

        It is our goal to be part of the St. David's Day Parade in Cardiff
        next year on our planned trip to Wales.

        I have been to the Goat Major and will most certainly return!

        http://www.cardiffpubs.co.uk/Pub.php?Pub=GoatMajor

        Tom

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "peter monahan" <petemonahan@...>