The meeting

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      OK folks, crunch time...

      As of 3:24PM
      The weather channels forecast for southern Ontario, specifically
      Oakville, is snow overnight into Saturday. Possibly until afternoon.
      The accumulation is supposed to be a mere 1 CM.

      Mr. Moore, who is providing the venue assures me that the address,
      being on a highway, is plowed well and early.

      I'm willing to take arguments for both going ahead or cancellation.
      Personally I have no problem showing up but I think there's enough
      question as to the quality of the drive in the morning and its effect
      on attendance to consider an alternative date.
      What say you all?

      I will leave the question open until 5:00 PM and weigh the reaction
      and then post at that time.

      Craig Williams

      http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/CAON0493
    • Craig Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
        Addendum...

        On the "highway forcast" for tomorrow morning the weather folk give
        it a "green" for Oakville.

        http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?
        roadNumber=RDON0QEW&roadcode=RDON0QEW&product=hwyfx&submit=go