Re: [War Of 1812] was War of 1812 in the news, now apparently Toronto bashing...

  • JGIL1812@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      In a message dated 2/1/2008 11:06:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      ray.hobbs@... writes:

      Those on the list who currently live in these locations or nearby - how
      much?
      Now back to shoveling the driveway - 3rd time today.
      Ray H
      41st

      Ray,

      Here in California we call that frozen sunshine instead of liquid sunshine!
      It's a rather chilly 65 degrees here today. Not much chance of snow except in
      the mountains.

      It will be interesting to hear what is being planned, by who and how much
      the party will cost. I suspect the God's of 1812 will let us know somewhere
      down the line.

      Looking forward to seeing you and the lads at Ft. Meigs.

      JG/RE

      48)