Re: [SPAM][War Of 1812] Battle of Fort George

  • Richard Feltoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 11:48 AM
      Richard,
      Information on the American Amphibeous force for the Battle of Fort George is somewhat sketchy and contradictory. My documentation puts it as follows, however, any corrections or additions would be welcomed
      Richard Feltoe

      First Wave (Lt. Col Scott)
      First/Fifteenth/Sixteenth Regiments (Detachments)
      Rifle Regiment
      Fifteenth Regiment (Flank Companies)
      Second/Third Artillery Regiments (Detachment)

      Second Wave (Brigadier General Boyd)
      Second/Third Artillery Regiments (Detachments)
      New York State Volunteer Rifles Regiment
      Sixth Regiment
      Fifteenth Regiment (Centre Companies)
      Sixteenth Regiment

      Third Wave (Brigadier General Winder)
      Twenty-First Regiment
      Second/Third Artillery Regiments (Detachments)

      Reserve (Brigadier General Chandler)
      U.S. Marines
      Colonel Macombs Corps of Artillery
      Unspecified Regiments