Re: [War Of 1812] War of 1812 in the news(humourous reply)

  • J.Bruce Whittaker
    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 1, 2008
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "John Ogden" <johnjogden@...> wrote:

      > Dale & co.,
      > Interesting idea for an event, although I personally (as an
      American)
      > like Toronto: it's like New York without the violent crime rate!

      Hi John,
      I guess you don't get Toronto newspapers or television where you are. :)
      Regards,
      Bruce Whittaker (who seldom enters the war zone south of Steeles Ave.)
      P.S. my apologies to those who live in the Centre of the Universe. :)
      (is this whacking the hornet's nest Paul?)
    • Ian Gardner
      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 8, 2008
        Ah well, I'll let you off with just a look askance this time. But next
        time, it might well be a Charles Willcocks/Joseph Willcocks brouhaha and
        that could get ugly. :-)

        Ian