Dan Pearson's Father

  • bdemajor1812
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      Last night Dan Pearson's father passed away. Dan was a member of the
      Incorporatad Militia of Upper Canada for many years and now portrays
      the American side.

      He does not have internet access, but as I share a house with him and
      his sister I can pass on messages and information.

      Jason Everett
      IMUC
    • peter monahan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "bdemajor1812" <bdemajor1812@...>
        wrote:

        > Last night Dan Pearson's father passed away.

        Jason

        Dan is a fine fellow and a great re-enactor. Please convey my sincere
        condolences to him on the death of his father.

        Peter Monahan
      • bdemajor1812
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
          There will be a small family service in Orangeville on Monday, with a
          one hour visitation immediately before.

          Jason Everett
          IMUC
        • bdemajor1812
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 2008
            Dan asked me to pass on his thanks for all the messages he received
            concerning the death of his father.

            R. Jason Everett
            Incorp. Militia of UC