Saturdays meeting.

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Heads up everyone.

      THIS IS A WARNING.......
      There is an extreme weather warning out there for southern Ontario
      for Friday. The Weather Channel is calling for lots of wind and snow
      starting Friday and running into the night. There is a possibility
      that we may have to postpone the meeting for reasons of safety.
      I am sorry if this inconveniences anyone, but I don't think I'm alone
      in thinking that it is prudent to not risk a trip in poor weather
      even for our hobby!
      I will make the final call tomorrow afternoon and will post any
      changes then.

      Your feedback is appreciated.

      Post here or to my eddress.

      Craig Williams