Re: [War Of 1812] The British Indian Department Book

  • RICHARD HARDMAN
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 30, 2008
      Thanks to all who helped. I will follow-up on all threads and let you know how I made out.

      Thanks again

      Larry Lozon <larrylozon@...> wrote:

      Kitchener's lPublick Library has it

      If you live in Ontario an `Inter Library Loan' is available

      Yrs.,
      L2

      PS: Good to hear from you Brother John way out there in the Western
      District
      Another good book: "The Western District" ISBN 0-9691611-2-3

      --- "John" wrote:

      Hi Richard:

      Where do you hail from.
      Most libraries should carry it in Ontario.

      Cheers John MacLeod>