New Orleans Thank You

  • Tim S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      I'd like to say thanks to all of our out-of-town friends for braving
      bad weather Thursday night to enjoy the weekend with us. An additional
      thanks to our local compadres as well. My unit had a wonderful time
      and I hope all of yours did too. I had a few of our local spies in the
      crowd snapping pictures that I will post later. Have a safe trip home
      and good times at all of your events the rest of the year.

      Tim S.
      Plauche's Battalion