Want to Post Photos from 1812 Encampment at Fort Niagara 2007

  • birdwatchwny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      Brand new to list. I promised some of you photos of the Niagara
      Encampment 2007 and I don't know how to send them. I see you have
      photo albums, I did not see an "add."

      The photos are worthy of being posted:

      Night Attack
      Field Battle
      Amphibious Assault--all from a visitor's perspective.

      Assist appreciated.

      Thanks~
      Susan