Ted Mueller's introductory message

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
      Dear Jim and Group,

      My name is Ted Mueller. I'm from Chester Ill, very near old ft.
      Kaskaskia, about 40 mi. south of St. Louis Mo. I have been reenacting
      since high school--1971. I've done F&I , Revolution , Black Hawk, and
      Civil War. About three years ago I joined Walt Raisner's 1st Reg.
      1812. Altho I really like doing 1812 I havent done near enough. I
      plan to fix that! I was founder and capt. of the Ste. Anne Parish
      Militia for 20 years. ( F&I) and a second sergeant in Logans Brg.(
      CW) for several years. I have no wishes for advancement; I now want
      nor need any responsibility! I have more reenactment clothing than
      some South American countries and enough flintlocks to start a banana
      republic. I love to hand sew and talk 1812.

      Thanks for considering me for your group.
      Sincerely,
      Pvt. Ted Mueller 1st. Reg. 1812
    • Tom Hurlbut
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
        Wow! Sounds like quite a catch for some very lucky 1812 group!

        Welcome Ted, to "our" war!

        "Major" Tom
        25th Infantry

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2008
          Ted,
          I certainly welcome your commitment to "do more". Hope to see you at many more events this year.

          Big Walt

          1st Reg't