web site photo: model soldiers

  • J.Bruce Whittaker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      The picture of the model soldiers is nice. For anyone in the Greater
      Toronto Area, Central Ontario, the Golden Horseshoe or even those
      living farther afield and interested in model soldiers I am providing
      the following link: http://www.thedragoon.com/pages/start.html
      The owner Steve Graham has a nice shop and an interesting and ever
      changing inventory. When I was in the shop just before Christmas he had
      a nice selection of Napoleonic figures. He also has lots of books both
      new and used covering a huge range of military topics, model soldiers
      etc.
      Regards,
      Bruce Whittaker
    • ericckemp@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
        Hi from the UK!

        Some of you might be interested in my toy soldier Blog, I've attached the
        link below.

        Best wishes,

        Eric

        _http://www.helmetsoldiers.blogspot.com/_