L2 is not ill!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      Sergeant Major

      Thank you for your post

      I can assure you and all that L2 is not ill

      I have said what I had to towards the person involved to his personal
      email and not on this Yahoo Group expressly

      "That it is Christmas, that large Christian Celebration, when every
      one issues a Peace to Men of Goodwill"

      thus it is not the time for Politics and slurs (or Flamewars)

      I issued a Merry Christmas Dispatch from the Crown Forces North
      America and the Staff that are listed at
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com
      No more no less . . .

      After the holiday season I will address this subject

      I shall now finish my glass of Chateau Rayas (Chateauneuf-Du-Pape)
      and wish all Seasons Greetings and echo the words of Sergeant Major
      Monahan,
      " Merry Christmas to all! Merry Winter Solstice and Happy Hanukah too.

      The Prince of Darkness will return after the Holidays ………….

      __________________

      "peter monahan" wrote:

      Merry Christmas to all! Merry Winter Solstice and Happy Hanakuh
      too.

      To anyone I have inadvertently slighted: see Mr Harris' seasonal
      greeting, especially the warranty part. What he said!

      Now, about the Crown Forces list. Gee, L2 must be ill - he hasn't
      piped up yet, so I will jump in in his defence.

      Key point, as I'm sure the man will tell us shortly is that he just
      runs it! If the info. is missing, out of date or erroneous, it is
      the right,privilige and responsibility of the unit(s) in question to
      send him the correct info.! And if you don't care to do that, you
      don't get on the list, or maybe get on with wrong data.

      L2 doesn't write them , he just tells them. So, if the 3rd
      Independant Underwater Dragoons, who've been at every event this
      year, don't write in to tell Larry that they exist and that Corporal
      Hagendaaz commands, then they don't get on the list.

      My tuppence worth

      Peter Monahan