Yuletide greetings

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      My sincerest best wishes to everyone for this festive season and for 2008!

      May Christmas find you surrounded by family and friends, and may the New
      Year bring all good things to your doorstep.

      Wishing you safe travels, fair winds, and all good things . . .
      especially dry canvas . . .
      -- Sioux
      (95 days and counting until my first night back out under canvas . . .)