Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering Thanks!!!

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Thanks to everyone who turned out yesterday and made the eighth annual
      Gathering a great success! It was great to see you all, and to get a
      chance to exchange early Christmas wishes. I hope that you were able to
      find some of the items on your Christmas wish lists . . . !

      Thanks also to all of the merchants and display booths who came out, and
      who donated silent auction items and door prizes -- we got many, many
      favourable comments from both new and regular attendees on your setups,
      your merchandise, and your friendliness. Well done!

      But the most special thanks must go to all of the volunteers, without
      whom the event simply wouldn't happen. You gave it your all, and I
      can't tell you how incredibly much it was appreciated.

      Hope everyone made it home before the weather set in!

      Happy December to all . . . now off to dream of sleeping under canvas
      once again . . .
      -- Sioux