Re: [War Of 1812] Mr. Sigler

  • HQ93rd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2007
      Just so you are aware, David, I am a USA-ian/American of long generational degree, some branches of the family reaching back to the 1600s here before there was a USA, and with family members preceding and present having served in all branches of the US Military. The last immigrant ancestor seems to have come over during or right after the War of Independence.
      So don't think the "Yankee-Bulldog" appellation is yours alone.

      ?93rd SHRoFLHU
      THE Thin Red Line
      www.93rdhighlanders.com

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
        very interesting, but how do we know your who you say you are?

        Right back at ya.

        Lt Col I yam what I yam I'm Popeye the Sailor B

        93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        www.93rdhighlanders.com
        www.myspace.com/93rdhighlanders

        very interesting, but how do we know your who you say you are?

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, HQ93rd@... wrote:
          > Right back at ya.

          For heaven's sake, don't ask Roy that! Those of us who know him will
          happily vouch for him... just don't encourage him toward any new
          heights of infamy to establish his identity!

          ~Dale
        • roy winders
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
            party pooper

            For heaven's sake, don't ask Roy that! Those of us who know him will
            happily vouch for him... just don't encourage him toward any new
            heights of infamy to establish his identity!

            ~Dale

            Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account.

            http://www.flickr.com/gift/