Re: Mr. Sigler

  • Chris Kimball
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2007
      If you want to know if Mr. Jennings is real, you can see him on just about every recent documentary on the War of 1812. The man knows what he is talking about and is an accepted authority. Among several others who also post on this board frequently. I consider it a privilege to post among them here in this group.
      Chris
      in the God-forsaken Florida territory

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2007
        Just so you are aware, David, I am a USA-ian/American of long generational degree, some branches of the family reaching back to the 1600s here before there was a USA, and with family members preceding and present having served in all branches of the US Military. The last immigrant ancestor seems to have come over during or right after the War of Independence.
        So don't think the "Yankee-Bulldog" appellation is yours alone.

        ?93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        www.93rdhighlanders.com

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
          very interesting, but how do we know your who you say you are?

          Right back at ya.

          Lt Col I yam what I yam I'm Popeye the Sailor B

          93rd SHRoFLHU
          THE Thin Red Line
          www.93rdhighlanders.com
          www.myspace.com/93rdhighlanders

          very interesting, but how do we know your who you say you are?

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, HQ93rd@... wrote:
            > Right back at ya.

            For heaven's sake, don't ask Roy that! Those of us who know him will
            happily vouch for him... just don't encourage him toward any new
            heights of infamy to establish his identity!

            ~Dale
          • roy winders
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
              party pooper

              For heaven's sake, don't ask Roy that! Those of us who know him will
              happily vouch for him... just don't encourage him toward any new
              heights of infamy to establish his identity!

              ~Dale

              Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account.

              http://www.flickr.com/gift/