RE: [War Of 1812] Happy Thanksgiving . . .

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2007
      HEY!! You moved north.you can't have two Thanksgivings!!

      Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends (including the ex-pats!) and
      especially to those overseas, and those about to go over. (Stay safe Diana)

      Kevin

      _____

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Luthien Tinuviel

      Thanks!! :) One of the things I am most thankful for is my good friends.

      Beck

      Susan Spencer <susan@mrsmcleans. <mailto:susan%40mrsmcleans.com> com> wrote:
      To all of our American friends, best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!

      -- Sioux