Holiday Brunch Invitation

  • britbrig8th
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2007
      You are invited to our Holiday Brunch, December 2nd:

      www.cady.homestead.com (rsvp)

      O'Connell
    • JOHN GREIG
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2007
        My Dear Sir,
        Thank you for your kind invitation for the 2nd December.
        Although Lady Eleanor and I attended dinner at Stoney Creek in March this year we feel that Michigan is just a bit too far for Brunch.
        Best wishes and early seasons greetings.
        Squire John
        Titchmarsh, in the county of Northamptonshire.

        You are invited to our Holiday Brunch, December 2nd:

        www.cady.homestead. com (rsvp)

        O'Connell

      • Dale Kidd
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2007
          > You are invited to our Holiday Brunch, December 2nd:
          >
          > www.cady.homestead. com (rsvp)

          Even for those who are not in a position to attend the brunch, I would
          suggest having a glance at this web page. It's short and to the point,
          and more importantly, rather amusing... (Read the fine print at the
          very bottom!)

          ~Dale