Re: Looking for a unit in North Carolina

  • Thomas Moore
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "royalnavy1812" <royalnavy1812@...>
      wrote:

      > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
      > Mark

      I am a member of the 1st Bn 95th Rifles and I am in Monroe, NC. My
      group is mostly in Pa. and Md. There is also a group of the 21st with
      about 5 or 6 active members between Charlotte and Raleigh.
    • BritcomHMP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
        In a message dated 11/11/2007 9:26:30 PM Central Standard Time,
        lehrerprofessoren@... writes:

        > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
        > Mark

        I am a member of the 1st Bn 95th Rifles and I am in Monroe, NC. My
        group is mostly in Pa. and Md. There is also a group of the 21st with
        about 5 or 6 active members between Charlotte and Raleigh.

        ----------------------------------

        There is also a unit of the 4th Foot.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
          http://1812crownforces.tripod.com