Book Signing

  • Five Rivers Chapmanry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      For those of you in the Barrie, Ontario region, come join me at Chapters
      this Saturday, November 10, at 76 Barrie View Drive, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. I�ll
      be signing copies of my cookbook, Recipes of a Dumb Housewife, and my new
      historical fiction, Shadow Song.

      Regards,

      Lorina Stephens

      Five Rivers Chapmanry

      purveyors of quality customs shower doors, books by Lorina Stephens,
      hand-crafted cooperage, fine art, embroidery supplies, Porter music boxes.

      Now Available: Shadow Song, by Lorina Stephens

      Recipes of a Dumb Housewife, by Lorina
      Stephens

      519-799-5577 HYPERLINK "mailto:info@..."info@... - HYPERLINK
      "http://www.5rivers.org"www.5rivers.org