Thank you everyone

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Once again I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience of the Upper
      Canada History Crafts & Gifts Show being Cancelled.
      Davina is home with me now and she is doing a little better. Her
      Grandmother as some of you know did Pass away on Friday afternoon.
      Davina wanted me to say to you all Thanks for the support and she will
      see you all in Camp next year,
      & that the Event will return Next year November 1st 2008.
      Thanks again
      Chris Wilkinson & Family