War of 1812 casting call in Indianna

  • John Sek
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I just received a phone call from a William Moore who is looking for
      several people who wish to participate in a TV movie shoot. They are not
      giving a lot of time to react on this one. So this should be of interest
      to anyone in Ohio or Indianna.

      Date of shoot November 12 (I don't know for how long - I am assuming 1 day)
      They are willing to pay accordingly for time, travel and meals and other
      required expenses.

      They are looking for 5 Militia, 5 Infantry and welcome an artillery unit.
      Participating members must have full accoutrements.

      Contact is:
      Confidential Casting
      William Moore
      (216) 862-4208 (mention my name)
      confidentialcasting@...

      Location:
      Lafayette, IN

      Please let me know if you are able to participate.

      Good Luck,

      John Sek
    • Thomas Moore
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "royalnavy1812" <royalnavy1812@...>
        wrote:

        > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
        > Mark

        I am a member of the 1st Bn 95th Rifles and I am in Monroe, NC. My
        group is mostly in Pa. and Md. There is also a group of the 21st with
        about 5 or 6 active members between Charlotte and Raleigh.
      • BritcomHMP@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
          In a message dated 11/11/2007 9:26:30 PM Central Standard Time,
          lehrerprofessoren@... writes:

          > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
          > Mark

          I am a member of the 1st Bn 95th Rifles and I am in Monroe, NC. My
          group is mostly in Pa. and Md. There is also a group of the 21st with
          about 5 or 6 active members between Charlotte and Raleigh.

          ----------------------------------

          There is also a unit of the 4th Foot.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
            http://1812crownforces.tripod.com