Re: Looking for a unit in North Carolina

  • royalnavy1812
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "royalnavy1812" <royalnavy1812@...>
      wrote:

      > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
      > Mark

      Jim I tried to email you but it wont let me could you contact me with a
      phone number perhaps and I will call you.

      Thanks
      Mark
    • John Sek
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2007
        Hi Everyone,

        I just received a phone call from a William Moore who is looking for
        several people who wish to participate in a TV movie shoot. They are not
        giving a lot of time to react on this one. So this should be of interest
        to anyone in Ohio or Indianna.

        Date of shoot November 12 (I don't know for how long - I am assuming 1 day)
        They are willing to pay accordingly for time, travel and meals and other
        required expenses.

        They are looking for 5 Militia, 5 Infantry and welcome an artillery unit.
        Participating members must have full accoutrements.

        Contact is:
        Confidential Casting
        William Moore
        (216) 862-4208 (mention my name)
        confidentialcasting@...

        Location:
        Lafayette, IN

        Please let me know if you are able to participate.

        Good Luck,

        John Sek
      • Thomas Moore
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007
          wrote:

          > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
          > Mark

          I am a member of the 1st Bn 95th Rifles and I am in Monroe, NC. My
          group is mostly in Pa. and Md. There is also a group of the 21st with
          about 5 or 6 active members between Charlotte and Raleigh.
        • BritcomHMP@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
            In a message dated 11/11/2007 9:26:30 PM Central Standard Time,
            lehrerprofessoren@... writes:

            > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
            > Mark

            I am a member of the 1st Bn 95th Rifles and I am in Monroe, NC. My
            group is mostly in Pa. and Md. There is also a group of the 21st with
            about 5 or 6 active members between Charlotte and Raleigh.

            ----------------------------------

            There is also a unit of the 4th Foot.

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
              http://1812crownforces.tripod.com