Re: [War Of 1812] Looking for a unit in North Carolina

  • Todd Post
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
      Mark,

      I don't have the contact information for them, but there is a new 4th Regiment of Foot in North Carolina and there are members of the 7th US in Georgia and Florida.

      Cheers,
      Todd

      >Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
      >Mark
    • royalnavy1812
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "royalnavy1812" <royalnavy1812@...>
        wrote:

        > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
        > Mark

        Jim I tried to email you but it wont let me could you contact me with a
        phone number perhaps and I will call you.

        Thanks
        Mark
      • John Sek
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 6, 2007
          Hi Everyone,

          I just received a phone call from a William Moore who is looking for
          several people who wish to participate in a TV movie shoot. They are not
          giving a lot of time to react on this one. So this should be of interest
          to anyone in Ohio or Indianna.

          Date of shoot November 12 (I don't know for how long - I am assuming 1 day)
          They are willing to pay accordingly for time, travel and meals and other
          required expenses.

          They are looking for 5 Militia, 5 Infantry and welcome an artillery unit.
          Participating members must have full accoutrements.

          Contact is:
          Confidential Casting
          William Moore
          (216) 862-4208 (mention my name)
          confidentialcasting@...

          Location:
          Lafayette, IN

          Please let me know if you are able to participate.

          Good Luck,

          John Sek
        • Thomas Moore
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007
            wrote:

            > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
            > Mark

            I am a member of the 1st Bn 95th Rifles and I am in Monroe, NC. My
            group is mostly in Pa. and Md. There is also a group of the 21st with
            about 5 or 6 active members between Charlotte and Raleigh.
          • BritcomHMP@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
              In a message dated 11/11/2007 9:26:30 PM Central Standard Time,
              lehrerprofessoren@... writes:

              > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
              > Mark

              I am a member of the 1st Bn 95th Rifles and I am in Monroe, NC. My
              group is mostly in Pa. and Md. There is also a group of the 21st with
              about 5 or 6 active members between Charlotte and Raleigh.

              ----------------------------------

              There is also a unit of the 4th Foot.

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
                http://1812crownforces.tripod.com