RE: [War Of 1812] Re:Video - Live firing with slow motion

  • Iain Burns
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2007
      All.

      I actually went one step further... on the webpage for the "Fort
      McIntosh Garrison", there is a link for the Beaver Area Heritage Foundation.
      Since there appears to be some connection between the two, I posted off a
      note to the President telling him about the video and telling him that he
      might want to also make plain his displeasure.

      Aye,
      Iain
      42d RHR