1812 Troiani watercolor

  • Dale Woodward
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      Hi

      We are very excited no announce that we have a couple Don Troiani
      original watercolors available. One of them is an American Soldier
      during the War of 1812. The other is a sergent of the 42nd Pennsylvania
      in the Civil War.

      Don is working on a very large painting of the battle of New Orleans and
      he is expecting it to be his first 1812 print available in early 2008.
      The painting will have as many as 150 figures in it. To the available
      watercolors click on our web link below and follow it to Don's pages.
      www.delawarerivergallery.com <http://www.delawarerivergallery.com>