Re: [War Of 1812] Re: Wedge Tent Blow-out Sale! - Clarification

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2007
      Boys, boys.. let's be adult about this..

      Tag, you're it!!

      "Major" Tom

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2007
        David

        Please be informed that I was not intending to do you harm,
        practicing poor business tactics, attempting to deter people from
        buying your tents, etc., etc.

        Although Steve Allie sells hand sewn 1812 correct US tents he was not
        mentioned to bring him into this thread. I offered the information
        without his knowledge

        I was selling a tent that was incorrect for the 1812 Crown Forces
        Military camp and I was merle asking the question and trying to
        clarify the correct 1812 wedge tent size

        If you read any difference into my post that is your take not my
        intention.

        Now . . . Tag, you're it Major Tom !!:^)

        David Brunelle wrote.

        Hi Larry & Steve,

        This has nothing to do with anything Crown Forces or US (1812) and
        your
        clarification is not necessary or asked for. The "official wedge tent
        information" was just that, the official dimensions of the tents I am
        selling
        and nothing else. The dimensions had changed at one point so I wanted
        to make
        sure everyone interested understood what they are buying. If this is
        an
        attempt to deter people from buying the tents I have for sale because
        you and
        Steve Allie sell tents as well, you are definitely practising poor
        business
        tactics and should be ashamed of yourselves. I suggest next time when
        you need
        something clarified that involves me you contact me first before
        broadcasting to
        the world.

        David J. Brunelle
      • DAVID BRUNELLE
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2007
          Hi Steve,

          Thanks for the update and I will discuss the matter with Larry.

          Dave Brunelle