Re: [War Of 1812] Re: Sore feet! Considerations for the Queenston ramble

  • Bob Dorian
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi Jim,

      Nope, not duct tape. It's listed as sports tape according to Mr. Google!

      Bob D

      History <history@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone,

      During the Death March from Lundy's Lane to Fort Erie in '98 some people trained ahead of time to get use to the long march and carrying their kit. Others didn't and many had something to aid them. But the best remedy was to have someone drive behind to pick up anyone who couldn't complete the march, including one who complained of chest pains (not a heart attack) but could have been. Fortunately this march is not as long, but hopefully someone is playing the same role as I did as the buzzard swooping down to pick up the stragglers.

      regards,

      John Sek